How long should my proposal be? What information should I include in my proposal?
Proposals for an individual presentation or poster should be 500-750 words in length and should include the following information even if the results, findings and/or conclusions are still preliminary at the time of submission:
- Objectives or purposes.
- Main perspective or theoretical/conceptual framework used.
- Analytical methods, research design, or modes of inquiry.
- Data sources or evidence.
- Results and/or conclusions.
- Significance of the study to the field of comparative and international education.